Sunday, January 24, 2010

I've been Featured-WOOT WOOT

I just wanted to share a bit of my excitement with you. My " Dancing with the Butterflies" gothic arch has been chosen to be featured over at Inkurable Stampers this week.
All the details of this challenge are over on Sarah's blog. A new theme is chosen every 2 weeks, the first week you make your arch then upload it to the FlickR group for this challenge that Sarah created for us then the 2nd week she features an arch on her blog.  I have always loved the incredible arches I have seen around the web and I hope to expand some of my creativity this year by doing this challenge.
Have a peek over at Inkurable Stampers for details on this challenge. Meet some other like minded and creative artists and just have fun.
Thank you Sarah, you made my day.

3 comments:

  1. You are a legend Lesley! LOL I love your arch. I haven't quite got there with the arch challenge yet although I love Inkurables. Just entered the monthly challenge, I call her Nice Tail Shame About the Face Mermaid! Love the tuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats! - I'm mot surprised, though, with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot!! congrats Les! it is a stunning card! I'm going to check out the challenge!

    gwenny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...